EM for the treatment of manure and manure
The EM improves consistency, smell and plant tolerability of manure. In the dung, rotting processes are prevented and thus suppressed odors and fly populations.
- The manure is already converted into the stall and the flow is increased. Floating or sinking layers in the silo are permanently degraded.
- In case of mattress formation of dung, putrefaction is prevented, the microbial fluid for the skin and limbs improves.
- By optimizing the microbial composition, fewer harmful gases are released, so that the stable climate as well as the odor during the application significantly improve.
- The manure treated with EMIKO® DungCare etches less and is very good plant-compatible.
- The rot of dung is accelerated considerably.
- The nutrients in manure and manure are digested by the effective microorganisms, and the fertilizer is absorbed more quickly.
- Since faecal processes are prevented, the manure is richer in nutrients. Suitable for organic agriculture, tested by ABCERT AG. Listed in the list of farms for organic farming (FiBL).
Suitable for organic agriculture, tested by ABCERT AG. Listed in the list of farms for organic farming (FiBL).
Local Contact: EMIKO Handelsgesellschaft mbH