Organic Fertilizers are the products of natural decomposition and are easy for plants to digest.
Available in 2lb, 5lb, 22lb (5-gallon buckets) or 210lb (55-gallon barrel) containers.
- Sprinkle Terakashi on food waste after it is placed in a fermentation bucket or compost pile, coating it with the Terakashi. Fermented food waste can be buried in a hole and covered with 6 inches of dirt or layered in a compost pile to accelerate decomposition. Typically, 1lb is used per 5-gallon food waste bucket.
- Apply Terakashi on mulch or plant residue at a rate of 1 lb. per 100 sq. ft once per month.
- Add at 2% to potting soil mixes.
Fermenting Food Wastes:
- Use our food waste recycling buckets or part of the kits with airtight buckets.
- Sprinkle Terakashi on fresh food wastes as they added to the bucket to ferment.
Kitty litter directions:
- Add two cups of Terakashi to fresh litter for odor control.
- Add 1 cup of Terakashi per week between litter box changes to maintain freshness and extend the life of the litter.
Keep Terakashi dry during storage. Use Terakashi within 1 year of purchase.
Great for: Composting, Kitchen Composting, Gardening, Odor Control, Oil Spill Clean Up, Potting Soils, Garbage (food waste) Recycling, Kitty Litter Additive (for Odor Control).
Local Contact: TeraGanix, Inc.